- This API is for taxpayer from a recipient (party to whom e-invoice is issued) perspective
- Recipient can fetch their purchase e-invoices generated on IRIS IRP.
- Supplier consent to share data and recipient consent to access data is pre-requisite.
- Purchase e-invoice can be fetched for longer period if, Supplier has given consent to store e-invoice for longer period. Else, same will remain for t+2 days
- Option to get select data by sending filter parameters is available
- Download request can be placed either for single JSON with multiple invoices (if merged flag is set as true) or multiple JSONs with one invoice in each JSON